Sunday, December 3, 2017

...because we need a little Christmas...


It's been ten years since I decorated my home for Christmas. I felt a little bad about leaving the decorations in the attic all that time. There were two trees hastily squashed into their original boxes, and bins full of ornaments and other tchotchkes.


Lulu the cat had no idea what was going on, and I was a little worried she would think the trees were toys. Seemed like now she would be old enough to appreciate the Christmas trees and other shiny things. After the large tree was lit last night, she was sitting under it like a good kitty.

2 comments:

  1. Great photo of Lulu. I have two black cats and know how difficult it is to take a good photo of them. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope good kitty holds so that when you come home one night she is not perched on branch of the tree.... fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete