Sunday, April 12, 2015

where to buy the book


Friends have been asking where they can get a copy of "New York Beauty, Quilts from the Volckening Collection" recently released by Quiltmania. So, I thought I would post a blog with the links I know about, and ask readers to post their links in the comments section. Every time someone asks, I will be able to share the link to this blog post.

Here are the sources I know. If you know of other sources, please add links in the comments section. Merci beaucoup!!


Sew Graceful Quilting (Arkansas, US)

The Quilt Merchant (Illinois, US)

3 comments:

  1. Cathy Neri said Paper Pieces in Paducah was selling it. You may have to call or go in person. Info about my book is not on the site yet. http://www.paperpieces.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to the Australasian Quilt Convention on Friday (17/4) where Quiltmania had a stand in the vendor's area. When I asked about your book they told me they had sold out by Thursday lunchtime, and Thursday was the first day of the show! Well done Bill, you must be pleased with the response to the release of your book. I shall have to source your book from a patchwork shop here in Australia or a specialty bookstore in my local city.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing :) ergodebooks.com

    ReplyDelete