Sunday, September 14, 2014

Generation Q Magazine


Just got my hands on a copy of the latest Generation Q Magazine, and I am happy to be included in the issue. More like elated, considering my lead page head shot is graced by six amazing quilt makers whose work I greatly admire. It makes me happy to see all their faces.


I had to smile when Victoria Findlay Wolfe was one of those happy faces. We were both in Generation Q previously, and more recently showed up on the contributors' page in American Quilter. That was the day I learned to be thankful for being at the end of the alphabet!

The Double Knit Twins :)
in American Quilter
Scott Hansen did a terrific job with the interview, asking some questions I hadn't been asked before. I shared stories about getting started as a collector, the point when I recognized my collection was something more, and what it was like to start making quilts after many years of collecting.


As usual, the magazine has an impressive lineup of articles, and many familiar names including some very accomplished guildmates from Portland Modern Quilt Guild. Get your copy today, for details click here.

2 comments: